Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Post Shoot Reflection

1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get close, capture real moments, and capture action or emotion? Explain how you dealt with these challenges.
-The Main challenge that I had was that when I wanted to take a picture of someone I had to get close to that person and it made that person uncomfortable. So I just took some of the pictures from a far distance but not that far. Also looking through the whole was a little hard, adjusting the focus was also a little hard because I couldn't get the little black arrow in the middle.
2. What technical aspects of photography (focus, exposure, composition) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly.
-The thing that I focused myself the most was with the focus, I made sure that the arrow was always in the middle and not all the way at the bottom or at the top. Also I made sure that when I was looking at the whole I could see what was happening was clear and not blurry.
3. Explain how you attempted to use at least one of the advanced composition techniques you learned in class while shooting.
-The technique that I was thinking the most about was the "view point".
4. What would you do differently the next time you shoot to improve your photographs?
-Next time I will try to look around the school and check whats happening so that I can get some better pictures. I would not take the pictures in such a hurry like this time. Also I can try to go to the more interesting classrooms, where there's action happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment