Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Negatives Evaluation

1. From looking at your negatives, how many of your photos do you think turned out well?
I think that only 3 of my pictures came out well.
2. How many of your photos appear like they will not turn out well? Why do you think these photos did not turn out?
I think that 7 of my pictures will turn out bad, because there was to much light coming into it. I guess I didn't fix the exposure.
3. Select the negative image that you think will turn out the best when it is printed. Why do you think this photo will turn out well?
I think that the picture that will come out the best is #7, because it is the one that you can understand the most. The focus and the exposure appear to be good.
4. What technical aspects of photography (focus, exposure, composition) do you think are present in your best negative? What evidence can you provide from the appearance of the negative to support your answer?
I think that the focus was the best technical aspect on my photos because they are all focused and they aren't blurry. I think that i just needed to look at the exposure more.
5. What advanced composition techniques that you have learned in class are present in your favorite negative?
 On my favorite negative picture the composition technique that was used is "symmetry and patterns".

No comments:

Post a Comment