Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Great Black And White Photographers Part 3

The Thing That Caught My Eye Was The Flower. It Has A Good View, The Flower Looks Beautiful. There Was A Lot Of Pictures Of Flowers But The Reason That I Chose This One Was Because Its Not Of The Ground Or In A Base Like Most Flower Pictures, And It Has A Great View Of The Flower.
-I See That He Has A Main Focus On This Picture, The Flower. Its Background It Appears To Be Smooth Wood And On The Top Its Black. Its Kinda Plain And Doesn't Keep Out Eye Off The Main Focus, The Flower Which Is A Good Thing.
-I Smell Freshly Made Wood, Being Used As A Background. The Flower Recently Cut Off Its Stem. The Thorns In The Garden Laying On The Floor.
-I Hear The Birds In The Sky Singing Happily. The Wood Chopper Being Turned Off. And The Sound Of Little Kids Laughing And Playing In The Garden Where This Rose Was Cut Off Gently.
-I Taste The The Left Over Pieces Of The Wood Flying Through The Air, Going In My Mouth. And The Dirt In The Air, Its Mixed Together.
-I Feel The Rose Thorns In The Flower As I Cut Them Off The Beautiful Rose, The Rose Petals In My Hands As I Try To Find The Perfect Flower. The Soft Wood That Is Used As A Background.

By The Looks Of Both Of The Pictures I Chose I See That He Is Into Nature. He Picks Good Views. The Mountains Look Smooth, So Do The Clouds. The Thing That Mainly Caught My Eye About This Picture Is The Huge Clouds In The Sky.
-I See That There Are Some Big Mountains And Also The Clouds Are Huge. In Order To Fit All Of This In There This Picture Had To Be Taken Far Away. It Looks Like There Was Snow, Lots Of Snow. Also I See The Wind Blowing, And The Snow Coming Down From The Mountain Slowly.
-I Smell The Grass As The Air Blows It Away. A Weird Wet, But At The Same Time Dry Kinda Smell Of The Dirt.
-I Hear The Wind Going Through My Ears. The Small Animals Taking Steps. Snow Falling From The Mountain Into The Ground.
-I Taste The Snow As It Melts Slowly. The Tiny Pieces Of Grass That's Being Blown By The Air And On Into My Mouth.
-I Feel The Cold Snow As It Turns Into Water. The Wet And The Dry Dirt. The Beautiful Flowers In The Ground And The Grass.

  • I Think That We Should Make A Blog Talking About More Of This Photographers Pictures. Where People Can Tell What They Think About Him And His Pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment