Wednesday, January 5, 2011

This is one of my favorites because the insect on the right side of the picture looks like another flower, but once you look at it closely you can see that it has a mouth, eyes and legs.

This is another picture that i really liked because the mountains are really big, and than you look at the town and it seems to be as big as another mountain, also I think that its really nice how they made a town in the middle of the mountains.


I chose this as my favorite picture because i like how both the ground and sky have a solid plain color, and than the smoke is purple so it calls my attention.

1. What was the best song of 2010?
I think that the best song in 2010 was "I get lonely too" by Drake. I picked this song because I could listen to it all day without getting annoyed by it, also because it can make me fall asleep and wake me up.

2. What was the best movie of 2010?

This was my favorite movie that came out in 2010, because it is funny, but it also has a lot of action going on in it. I like all of the dance moves that they do throughout the entier movie.

3. What was the most important news story of the year?

I think that the most important story of the year was that all of the people that have been killed at Mexico, it makes people insecure and afraid.
4. Who was the most important person of 2010?
The most important person was Drake because I could listen to his songs when im not feeling well and it can make me feel better.

5. What was the biggest sports OR entertainment, story OR person of 2010 (you should google what is appropriate for your choice)
I chose Wiz Khalifa because everytime that I would listen to the radio his music would be on, and most of the people that I know or ask who is their favorite singer they would say Wiz Khalifa.

1. Tell me what is the one thing that happened on your holiday that you will remember? It can be a trip, a family visit, a present, something fun.
During this beak i got to see my family together and it was a good and very happy break. We had alot of fun together and there was no drama.

2. What are your resolutions for the 2011 year?
To do good in school, pass all of my classes, and try to do everything that I have in mind.

3. What are you looking forward to in 2011?
I am really exited about turning 15, but i also can't wait for this summer because Im going to go visit my family that I havent seen in two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment